|This Standpetsupplies Snuffle mat activates your furry friend to use their nose in searching work. |
Play ‘hide and seek’ with your pet! The searching for dried-food and tasty treats provides excellent physical and mental stimulation for your pet, and it helps them to use their Cognitive thinking.
Ton of TREATs & Ton of Benefits Standpetsupplies Snuffle mat:
- Simple and fun to use
- Helps your pet physical and mental health.
- Slowing down fast eating.
- Perfect for pets who are recuperating after injury or illness, helps they to stay confined in a space.
- As a Training product, help your dog to learn some Self-control.
- Use it as a reward tool during Training.
HOW to use our SNUFFLE MAT?
Important: Teach your dog or cat, how to use it!
1. Put the mat on the floor and stay with your pet.
2. Put some dried-food, tasty treat or whatever are you use to rewarding on the top of the mat loosely in the fleece.
3. If your pet starts to lift or pull at the mat, just simply and calmly request them to stay in sit position or give them the command, what you are use.
4. Encourage your pet to continuing sniffing.
5. Repeat this activity until your furry friend have learnt to calmly sniff.
6. When your pet has found all the treats put the Snuffle mat away.
This is a hand knotted product from long strips of polar fleece!
Product size ca (cm):
Length (L) X Width (B) = 40 cm (L) X 30 cm (B)
Top material: Polar Fleece fabric
Lying surface: Mesh rug cavas fabric
Recommended washing and drying methods:
Cool wash or Wash at up to 30°C
Do not tumble dry!
ATTENTION!!! IMPORTANT NOTE!!!:
Supervised usage only! When you are not playing with your pup, keep this toy stored! Remove it if the toy damaged to avoid injury. If your furry friend aggressivly chew this, please take it and any remnants away! Don't let a chance for your pet to swallow down a piece from this!
This Standpetsupplies Snuffle mat activates your furry friends to use their nose in searching work. Play ‘hide and seek’ with your pet! The searching for dried-food provides excellent physical and mental stimulation for your pet, and it helps them to use their Cognitive thinking.